Gold Member Since 2017
Audited Supplier
Ningbo Lerong Toys Co., Ltd.

Blue Teddy Bear, Blue Bear, Blue Plush Teddy Bear manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Super Soft and Stuffed Blue Teddy Bear Plush Toy, Stuffed Turkey Toy, Turkey Plush Stuffed Animal Toy, Turkey Soft Toy, Plush Stuffed Animal Turkey Toy and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Product Teddy bear Super Soft and Stuffed Blue Teddy Bear Plush Toy

Super Soft and Stuffed Blue Teddy Bear Plush Toy

Purchase Qty.:
(Pieces)
500-1,999 2,000-9,999 10,000+
FOB Unit Price: US $3.5 US $1.75 US $1.68
Purchase Qty. (Pieces) FOB Unit Price
500-1,999 US $3.5
2,000-9,999 US $1.75
10,000+ US $1.68
Get Latest Price
Port: Ningbo, China
Production Capacity: 500000
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram

Request a custom order and have something just for you!

Send Customized Request
Basic Info
  • Model NO.: LR12547
  • Names of Animals: Teddy Bear
  • Style: Sitting Animal
  • Material: Plush
  • Modelling Source: Animals
  • Technical: Hand-made
  • Trademark: lerong
  • Specification: 20cm and so on
  • HS Code: 9503002100
  • Type: Bear
  • Age: All Ages
  • Filling: PP Cotton
  • Plush Length: Plush Toys
  • Certification: CE, EN71, ASTM
  • Name: Super Soft and Stuffed Blue Teddy Bear Plush Toy
  • Transport Package: One PC in an OPP Bag
  • Origin: China
Product Description
1. Production Decscription

Super Soft and Stuffed Blue Teddy bear Plush toy 

Super Soft and Stuffed Blue Teddy Bear Plush Toy
 
NameSuper Soft and Stuffed Blue Teddy bear Plush toy 
Materialplush and pp cotton 
Stuffed100% pp cotton
ColorAs picture,or your request PMS color
MOQ500 pcs
Capacity1000pcs per day
Paymentwestern union, TT
PackageOPP bag 
 
2. FAQ 

1. We are a professional factory not trader 
Everyone knows that factory will have more good price and very stable delivery time
 which is very important to all the buyers. we are the factory so it is an
excellent choice  to cooperate with us.
 
2. Our low moq on each custom plush toy 
Most of the supplier won't accept low moq , one reason is that they are not factory , their cooperation factory don't want to do the small orders the other reason is
that it takes a lot  of time and money to make the small order and most of the profit
earned by traders, but  we can accept low moq because we are a factory.
 
3.  Free samples to regular  customers 
If you are our regular customer, we will make  free samples to you ( Usually 1 pc every
month, if more than 3 pcs a month, we will still charge the sample fee , but sample fee
will be refund if place the order )
 
4. Never use bad quality material 
 

Our company never use bad quality material to get the order, our business core idea
is to win the order by quality and let our customer happy to place repeated order.
 
1. Can we have our logo on the plush toy or wash label? 
 
Yes, you can have your logo on the plush toy or wash label or handtag. 
 
2. Why you charge us sample fee? 
 
We usully charge sample fee from USD 50 to 150 according to your sample because
we need to buy the material and pay the designer salary but we will return the sample
fee if you place the order more than 1000 pcs.
 
3. Can we custom made the plush toy?  
 
yes, you can custom made plush toy, but you need to provide us the picture or original
sample, then we show the picture to our designer, then we will give you
a feedback about the sample 
 
4. What is your payment terms? 
 
We usually accept 30% deposit , the rest 70% before the shippment.
 
5. What is your delivery time? 
 
Our delivery time is usually 30 to 45 days after receipt of your deposit , but if the order
quantity is very big, we need to discuss with you. 


3. How to control the products quality 

1. We will control the quality from all the steps:  Sewing , filling , hand sewing .

2. After all the plush are ready, we will check twice or more which depends on the customers requirements.

The following picture is  one of our customer's  Inspection report. 

Super Soft and Stuffed Blue Teddy Bear Plush Toy

 
Send your message to this supplier
Avatar
Mr. Fred Zhan
*From:
To: Mr. Fred Zhan
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now

Find Similar Products By Category