Custom Made Super Soft Stuffed Toy Plush Panda
|500-1,999 2,000-9,999 10,000+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $3.5 US $1.75 US $1.68|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||One PC in an OPP Bag|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: LR16134
- Names of Animals: Panda
- Style: Standing Animal
- Material: Plush
- Modelling Source: Animals
- Technical: Hand-made
- Trademark: lerong
- Origin: China
- Type: Panda
- Age: All Ages
- Filling: PP Cotton
- Plush Length: Plush Toys
- Certification: CE, EN71, ASTM
- Name: Custom Made Super Soft Stuffed Toy Plush Panda
- Specification: 20cm and so on
- HS Code: 9503002100
Custom made super soft stuffed toy plush panda
|Name||Custom made super soft stuffed toy plush panda|
|Material||plush and pp cotton|
|Stuffed||100% pp cotton|
|Color||As picture,or your request PMS color|
|Capacity||1000pcs per day|
|Payment||western union, TT|
1. We are a professional factory not trader
Everyone knows that factory will have more good price and very stable delivery time
which is very important to all the buyers. we are the factory so it is an
excellent choice to cooperate with us.
2. Our low moq on each custom plush toy
Most of the supplier won't accept low moq , one reason is that they are not factory , their cooperation factory don't want to do the small orders the other reason is
that it takes a lot of time and money to make the small order and most of the profit
earned by traders, but we can accept low moq because we are a factory.
3. Free samples to regular customers
If you are our regular customer, we will make free samples to you ( Usually 1 pc every
month, if more than 3 pcs a month, we will still charge the sample fee , but sample fee
will be refund if place the order )
4. Never use bad quality material
Our company never use bad quality material to get the order, our business core idea
is to win the order by quality and let our customer happy to place repeated order.
1. Can we have our logo on the plush toy or wash label?
Yes, you can have your logo on the plush toy or wash label or handtag.
2. Why you charge us sample fee?
We usully charge sample fee from USD 50 to 150 according to your sample because
we need to buy the material and pay the designer salary but we will return the sample
fee if you place the order more than 1000 pcs.
3. Can we custom made the plush toy?
yes, you can custom made plush toy, but you need to provide us the picture or original
sample, then we show the picture to our designer, then we will give you
a feedback about the sample
4. What is your payment terms?
We usually accept 30% deposit , the rest 70% before the shippment.
5. What is your delivery time?
Our delivery time is usually 30 to 45 days after receipt of your deposit , but if the order
quantity is very big, we need to discuss with you.
3. How to control the products quality
1. We will control the quality from all the steps: Sewing , filling , hand sewing .
2. After all the plush are ready, we will check twice or more which depends on the customers requirements.
The following picture is one of our customer's Inspection report.